How to become an energy thought leader
Who sets the energy agenda? Who are the thought leaders in the energy sector? How can you become a key contributor to the debate?
During this workshop, we will explore:
- The benefits of being an energy thought leader
- How to pitch yourself and your ideas
- Using social media to promote yourself
- How to blog to showcase your expertise
- How to write articles for journals, websites and newspapers
- Becoming a go-to energy expert for the media
This interactive full-day course includes practical exercises in developing ideas, and in conducting interviews with journalists.
One-to-one: £2,000 per day
Groups: £4,000 per day (maximum eight people)